I took a few minutes today before I left for lunch to finish up a few things. I figured while I was doing that I would put my headset on and listen to some Hillsong. Well, I got as far as the first minute of the song I was listening to and the tears started to fall and I started worshipping God.
Today has been a good day so far. What I have realized is that in the mist of my complaining, whinning and thinking all is hopeless...God was working. he has taken some of my feeble attempts here in my office and has opened some doors to some potential future business. He has also been working in my heart and life. I reached some pretty low points in the last few weeks. I had to make some hard decisions about some things. But today, as I had a few minutes of unplanned worship I felt hope. Not that everything is going to be picket fences and rose gardens but hope that God has not forgotten me. Hope that maybe I could start being more concerned about God's name than I am about mine. Hope that God could provide the strength to stand up in the mist of tough trials and sing out praises to him! Hope that God has a plan for the church, that he has a plan for me, that he has a plan for my family, that he has a plan for his people to come and return to him!! If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face. Then will I hear from heaven and will heal their land. We need healing in so many ways...let it begin with us Lord!!! Fill our hearts with hope and compassion for this world God!!!
Hope....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment