I was reading a letter I received from John Piper's ministry Desiring God. He started off the letter by quoting this verse:
"Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Phil 4:11-13)
I have read this verse probably a thousand times but today it really jumped out at me. "...for I have learned in WHATEVER situation I am to be content." Can I live that way??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHATEVER
Yes, WHATEVER situation indeed...
You ask; "Can I live that way??
Yes...you can. In Christ and through Christ, you can do all things...especially finding peace and ultimate satisfaction in Him. In every circumstance of life and WHATEVER might be pressed or pushed upon you.
Post a Comment