I think I am finally at a place in my life where I am tired of the small, small box I have put God in for so long. I have this image of what my life is supposed to be and for so long I have tried to squeeze myself and God in this box.
I am starting to question everything I am doing, thinking, feeling, etc. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I responding like this? What is my motivation? what am I asking God to do for me right now instead of asking...what can I do for you? I want to take this tiny box and throw it as hard as I can and far as I can away from me. I want to lift my hands up in CONSTANT surrender to the God that I never will consume, I never will tire of him. God is the ocean and I can hardly handle a glass. God is far bigger than I ever will realize. Can I believe that with everything I have?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment