All of my life in every season
You are still God I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship!
These words are the chorus to a Hillsong United song called "Desert Song".
2009 has been a year of valleys in my life. I have been in and out of the valley more this year than any year I can remember. However, I am realizing that God is burning so much junk off of my life throughout this process and even as I complain. Of course fire never feels good so I know it is going to hurt. But my desire is to be what God wants me to be. Not what I want to be or what I see others have...but I want to be right in the palm of his hand.
As I was sitting with Paige this morning I looked at her and I was just filled with love for her. I thought to myself...God do you love me this much? And one word came to mind...MORE. I love you more than you will ever understand or comprehend. Do I believe that? Can I fall totally into his arms and trust him completely everyday with my life? Can I stop trying to figure things out and listen to God and follow him?
Can I sing at the top of my lungs in the valley with eyes closed tight and hands raised in surrender..."All of my life in EVERY season YOU are still GOD I have a reason to sing...I HAVE A REASON TO WORSHIP!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment