Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Has there ever not been a Spring?

As far I know in the history of the modern world every year winter eventually ends and we have Spring and Summer. There have been some horrible winters..bizzard of 77, the ice storm, the year we had 2 ft of snow in one day and I was stuck in my office overnight in Buffalo. But every year Spring comes and soon we are enjoying the sun and fun of Summer.

I believe I am in a "winter" in my life as well. I have had the wind and snow blow hard against me in many ways the last few months. Almost to the point where I could hardly stand it anymore. I do hold to the truth that Spring usually is right around the corner but I am almost to the point where I am surrending to this "winter" and saying that when Christ is the center of my life it does not matter where I am. I will remain firm on his solid foundation. I'm not there yet but that is where i want to be....

No comments: