Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a difference a day makes!

Wow, I feel like my old self again today. God's grace is so wonderful and I am realizing that my up and down feelings do not change who God is and what he has promised. For some reason yesterday Kayla started singing "Oh no you never let go through the calm and through the storm. " that was actually a song we sang at VBS this last summer. Lorri and I looked at each other and said wow what an appropriate song! :)

I definitely know that God has me in the right company. Yesterday..I guess as a confirmation I received word that one of the customers I was going after may start using us. This could be a huge customer for me and my office. Plus it will provide a lot of commission for me each month! nothing is in stone yet but it looks promising. Plus I had several great contacts yesterday and some more things are moving forward. Plus I may have a partner in a few months working with me in this office. A friend of mine has agreed that he wants to join up in a few months and work with me to grow this office. So there are a lot of exciting things coming up and once these start rolling I will not have the financial worries that I have now.

So now I just need to keep trusting and not let emotions take over. I am sure I will be tested in that regard many more times!

No comments: