first post about what is going on in my life and some of my crazy thoughts!
This was an up and down weekend...I have come face to face with some looming problems that sooner or later I know I needed to address. Mostly some financial issues that have been a nagging problem for many years. I will be happy to face these issues and resolve them once and for all.
One of the things I have realized this weekend is how much I love the family God has blessed me with! Sometimes I get so caught up in my life that I don't notice these beautiful people God has placed right in my house. When I worked out in Buffalo there were days I did not even see Kayla. And when I did get to see her I was tired, stressed out and no fun. I am thankful that I am able to see her so much more now. I even have the joy of taking her to school each day! I could never have dreamed of doing that before.
But I still complain...why can't I be thankful for the life God has given me? Why do I think I want to go back to way things were before because they were comfortable? Do I not believe that God has me in a much better situation now but I just need to roll up my sleeves and get to work. Why am I afraid of that when that is how I got to where I was before? And now I have a much, much better opportunity.
God is doing a work in me...molding, shaping me but it can be a painful process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...and Mike enters the blogosphere :)
The pruning and refining process is rarely one that is filled with pleasure; however, it is a process that reaps great reward when we submit to it with determination to accomplish the goals that God has determined for us.
I will continue in prayer for you. I am also thankful and share your praise for the joy you are experiencing with your "blessings." God is good. Amen.
Post a Comment